Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

I borrowed this recipe from Brooke over at ...and a cookie for dessert and Casey and I really enjoyed it. My bananas were getting to that point where I had to make a decision to bake or throw them away and I decided on muffins. This definitely isn't the healthiest recipe, but we got to eat a few and then I sent the rest to work with Case. There's a way to bake and stay healthy, it's called taking a bite and giving the rest away.


(Source: ...and a cookie for dessert)

1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix sugar, banana, oil and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased loaf pan or prepared muffin tin. Bake at 325 degrees until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.


Mmmmm.. right out of the oven.




Between Casey and I taking bites, we started to run out of our muffin model.


0 comments: