Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Wedding Weekend

We have another wedding in December, but this is our last one until then. I love the couple very much and I know they're going to enjoy being married =) The wedding was partially outside, and it was a gorgeous Fall day. Technically it was 2 days before the first day of fall, but there was a coolness in the air and the sun was setting and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

We ended up going in and staying with my family on Friday night so that we would already be in for the wedding. Our first night away from home w/ Tuck. Things went good. He loves being at my house mainly for the hardwoods and the air vents (two things we seriously consider when looking at home just for the pro-Tuck factor). Somehow Tuck has somehow evolved into Tucker Duck, Ducker, Duck, and now we just call him The Duck. I bet people think our phone conversations are weird when I call Casey at work and they hear, "I left the Duck out today, he's being a big boy" or "The Duck pooped at lunch". Whatever, there are many other things that are weird about our conversations beside what we call our dog.

We went to the wedding on Saturday and ended up just driving back home at midnight just b/c I think all 3 of us wanted to sleep in our own beds. We both love going home and seeing our family, but we're definitely routine driven and we don't sleep as well away from home. It was fun though and we got to catch up with some people that we haven't seen in awhile, which is always good.

Nothing new is going on in our household, we're pretty standard =) I think I'm going to sign up for the Wilton cake decorating class next month. I'm slowly becoming Suzie Homemaker, but that's ok with me. I'm going to try some Bourbon Pumpkin Bars tonight and hopefully I can get them made before work tomorrow so that I can send them with Casey. We're also about to head out for a friend's birthday once Casey's softball game is over. Guess where we're going?



Mexican.

We're not predictable.



Don't look at me like that.




Here's some pictures from our weekend. This is the view going up the mountain for the wedding. I was raised here (well not on this mountain), but anyway, isn't it gorgeous?

Casey and I posing before the wedding and in case you can't tell, I dyed my hair red. I feel like a fall leaf. I lurve it.

This is our view from the ceremony. I tried to get the mountains in the background but I was just holding my hand in the air and snapping pictures, so this is what we got.

These are my hairs. They are red now. I also cut my wedding hair off. It was pretty gross and in need of it.


The Duck got a haircut too, you can see his eyes. Hi eyes!

0 comments: