Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Mrs. Laker over on Sweet Country Lovin' and the rules are:

Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.


This photo would be a typical night at college. It was taken during the Spring of our first year (we transferred in as Juniors). I don't have anything more to say about it, but it does make me think of college and how much fun we had.

I may do this randomly b/c I love looking at old photos. I'll probably use the random number generator to help me pick which folder I should look in.

Now I'm supposed to tag 6 more people, but it looks like most everyone has been tagged that I was going to tag. If you haven't been tagged and you would like to do this, then let's just say I tagged you =)

0 comments: