Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

We finally, finally got some snow this winter! We got about 5 inches of snow and a nice layer of ice which was enough to make driving impossible. We weren't able to get our cars out until about 4:00 today so needless to say I worked from home today and Casey took a day of PTO.

This was Tuck's first snow so I followed along outside to take some pictures.




I also took a video, but it didn't go quite as well as I had hoped. I ended up throwing my camera all over the place which allowed a nice shot of my monkey pajamas. It was incredibly windy when we were outside so I don't think that helped anything.

I don't get to work from home often so it's always nice when I get to. I stayed curled up in my pajamas and worked from Casey's computer most of the day. Tuck thoroughly enjoyed us being here and he took his spot on the armrest while I was on my laptop.


I'm making potato soup tonight and I'll post the recipe if I manage to get a picture. I also made Beer Bread to go along with it. Yum, there's not much else in life that makes me more content than soup on a snow day. I also have a carrot cake recipe I'll post later too. Happy Monday =)

0 comments: